Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Letter From Letter to Juliet



Nah... setelah liat judulnya udah tau deh ini tentang apa. Yup... tentang hal galau. jadi kalo nggak mau baca juga nggak apa-apa sih. Please leave quietly :D

Actually it's been ages since the last time I wrote something. And today I'm not write an original idea of me. I just Copy-and-paste it from the movie to my notes. It's from the lovely movie played by Amanda Seyfried. another romantic story brought from Italian. By the way, I want to share the lovely and inspiring letter that The secretary of Juliet wrote to Claire. It's a great letter.

Dear Claire...
'what' and 'if' are two words as non-threatening as words as can be. but put them together, side by side, and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life.

What if? What if? WHAT IF??

I don't know how your story ended, but if what you felt then was true love, then it's never too late. If it was true than... why wouldn't it be true now? You only need a courage to follow your heart.

I don't know what a love like Juliet's feels like,
a love to leave loved ones for,
a love to cross oceans for,
but I'd like to believe if I ever were to feel it, that I'd have the courage to seize it.

And, Claire, if you didn't , I hope one day that you will.

All my love,
Juliet.


No comments: